This page contains presentations and links to other resources that have been used or recommended in the NHM training sessions.
1. The link below is to a presentation given by Chris Lyal on ABS and the Nagoya Protocol. This outlines the background to the Nagoya Protocol and the importance of managing ABS within the Museum environment.
Resources are listed in the presentation, and include:
- The Access and Benefit-Sharing Clearing House
- Pages on Access and Benefit-Sharing on the CBD website
- An Explanatory Guide to the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit-sharing. IUCN - a useful guide explaining each of the articles in the Protocol.
2. The Link below is to a presentation given by Chris Lyal on the EU Regulations on ABS.
3. The Link below is to a presentation given by Chris Lyal on the UK Statutory Instrument on ABS